All of us look forward to celebrities when we consider for hair transplant.Its no more a secret that celebrities like salman khan,virender sehwag,amit mishra,Gautam gambhir and many more top actors have undergone hair transplant.People are always surprised what actually they look before undergoing hair transplant.Where they do hair transplant?
Do they do in India or go abroad for hair transplant.Why they choose International clinics in India to do their hair transplant.Since I have been part of many of celebriry hair transplant surgeries I had spend good time to interact with them regarding their choice of hair transplant. Some of the key points are mentioned here.
First thing any actor or cricketer looks for is the surgeon.They prefer the most experienced in their country and having a track record of doing many surgeries.Surprisingly most of them talk to their friends and do a good google search.As per them they are ready to travel anywhere in world but prefer in their country if they can find good surgeon or a international company with experienced surgeon in India. Most of the celebrities in India as I have noticed have done transplants from International companies having clinics in India.As per them India is new market in hair transplants and there are many new clinic and doctors in the field of hair transplant.Its not about to grow some hair but the looks that matters after hair transplant.”JO DIKHTA HE WO BIKTA HE”.Most of them are aware that alviarmani has a strong track record of 15 years in hair transplant and they work with only best surgeon in any country with minimum 7-8 years of experience in FUE.
Technology is the second thing which matters.There are actors who did strip procedures when FUE was not available.But now most of them have done FUE. Its simple ,have no downtime and can even be done without shaving.Most of the technology ,research and development happens in USA and we acquire it later.Few companies in world are into research of hair cloning and hair transplants.These companies regularly develop new techniques and procedures to get better and better results.The only way to get all that as a doctor is to work and continuously learn with them.At the times when only 1200-1500 grafts were possible with FUE latest alviarmani technology allows up to 5000 grafts per day.Near zero damage of follicles during extraction and implantation and results which cannot be replicated any where in world.
3.A big NO to franchise
Easy availability of investors in this field has started a trend of franchise.So one doctor sitting in metro is running 10 clinics in India.He is never available for the patients and the doctors keep on changing.Best technologies are costly and cannot be replicated in all clinics looking at price sensitive Indian community.Training of surgeons are difficult as no training is available in India and Hair Transplant surgeon has to be dedicated for his work.All Alviarmani clinics run under strict and safe medical environment and all surgeries are done by their surgeon only.
4. Our technology is always the latest
Dr.Arihant Surana was the First Doctor to bring DHI to India. He established and founded Alvi Armani India. He is the only surgeon who works with top doctors and medical groups worldwide to bring the most advanced hair transplant technology to India. He recently introduced Autologous Hair transplant (AHT) to India which will revolutionize the way hair transplant is done in India.
Amit Mishra the famous leg spinner of the Indian cricket team underwent his hair transplant at Monaris hair Delhi clinic.It’s interesting to see someone able to play live cricket without a cap with a full head of hair after a hair transplant. Unlike the photos of celebrities or Bollywood stars who always wear makeup and hair fiber to hide their baldness after hair transplant Amit Mishra’s hair were actually real and free from any makeup and camouflage. He is now part of the test series and I wish him all the luck. Few of his before and after photos of real high-density hair transplant.
Which clinic Amit Mishra did His hair transplant
Amit Mishra hair transplant was done by Dr.Arihant Surana at Monaris hair clinic (previously Alviarmani) in New Delhi. Amit Mishra and top cricketers have chosen Dr.Arihant Surana due to his vast experience in FUE hair transplant and consistent results. Dr.Surana has been treating most of the top cricketers of Indian cricket team for their hair loss issues since 2008.
How successful is Amit Mishra Hair transplant
Amit Mishra hair transplant has been extremely successful. His untouched photos after 9 months of hair transplant are now available. You can see them in above images. Dr.Arihant Surana believes that every patient can get good result if the main surgeon does the surgery himself.
How times amit mishra did his transplant
Amit Mishra did his transplant twice. 1st was done at DHI when Dr.Surana was medical head of DHI hair transplant in 2010. It was few grafts in hairline. 2nd session was done at Monaris alviarmani clinic in Newdelhi in 2014 by Dr.arihant Surana.
Reach Dr Arihant Surana for all your hair transplant queries and procedure details at email@example.com. Dr Surana was associated with Alvi Armani USA from 2012 till 2020 as medical Director and Chief hair transplant surgeon. Dr Arihant Surana is now medical Director and Chief hair transplant surgeon at Monaris Hair clinic. Patients can also book Dr Surana Appointment by calling at 9818642643.
CHOI implanter is a small instrument used for hair transplant by few people around the world. I decided to try and see is it really a great instrument.
The device was a small pen with18 or 19 gauge needle fixed in the front. The graft has to be loaded in the front of this needle and the needle is used to create hole and implant the graft simultaneously. Used these instruments for few years and found that it is not a great instrument to be used in hair transplant. It’s much better to create recipient sites and implant compared to using implanter. I had following observation while using this instrument
1. It doesn’t change the procedure anyway in fact makes it more complicated. Ultimately a needle makes a hole and pushes the graft in the hole.
2. Its difficult to load grafts with multiple hairs without any friction or rubbing the follicles around the wall. Grafts without multiple hairs affect results.
3. A good perifollicular tissue is critical for the survival of the grafts. It’s difficult to load the graft in implanter with little extra tissue. It usually gets peeled off while loading.
4. Using the implanter was good for 1200 to 1500 grafts but it is almost impossible to do 3000-4000 grafts session with implanter.
5. Its difficult to create exact angles as the there is complete movement of hand to pick each and every graft loaded in implanter.
5. The needles remains ok for first few 100 grafts but as the needle gets blunt the force to push needle to create incision increases and there is huge popping of grafts. Changing the needle after every few hundred grafts is a costly affair.
6. Grafts cannot be transplanted very closely due to pressure created by the needle gets transferred to nearby follicles leading to pop up of existing follicles. This leads to the poor results and may need multiple sessions.
7. The implanter has to be disposable but cost doesn’t allow that. So usually needles are disposed and the plastic body is reused.
8. Single person has to work in scalp which increases the time required for the surgery.
9. The quality of implanter varies from manufacturer to manufacturer and those available in India are the worst.
P.S.These are my personal opinion and observation and may vary from others