Transplant is not a magic wand and can give a full scalp of hair. But hair transplants are definitely the best way to get the hair back. When someone talks to friends and family about transplants its always a mixed review they get. Some say its good and some say it’s very bad or they didn’t get good results.
Hair Transplant is now one of the most common cosmetic surgery. Probably this is the only surgery which can give most satisfactory results. But still many people are usually thinking to do or not to do.
There is definitely a reason for a failed transplant.I am listing down the most common reasons for failed transplants.
1. You have visited a clinic or doctor because you have seen celebrities done by him and good reviews about clinics or doctors on the internet. You meet with a consultant and doctor and fix up a date. On the day of surgery, you are happily ready for the procedure. Suddenly you realize that the doctor you met and the surgeon you want to do the whole procedure is not there. Instead some junior doctor or assistant is there to do the procedure. You are in a state that you can neither deny nor say yes to the procedure. But you don’t have a choice. Most of the surgery is done by assistant or the doctor you never met or heard of.
Busy clinics with multiple OT’s and multiple doctors are now becoming a problem. The senior surgeon doesn’t want to operate as its time consuming and juniors are still learning. Chances are these clinics will not deliver what they promised.
2. A wrong selection of patients is another main cause of Failure. Its common in most of the clinics to sell hair transplant by consultants who are not doctors and they have certain targets to meet. For them its every patient whether needed or not should go for the transplant or some associated procedure. The surgeon sees patients only on the day of surgery. The end result is mostly the surgeon does the surgery even after knowing the results will not be good.
3. Transplant at the end of the day a medical procedure and has to be taken seriously by doctors as well as patients. It happens once and is life-changing for patients. But its seen that patients end up not following the pre-procedure and post-procedure instructions. Sometimes doctors take procedure too casually and leave it to assistants which result in poor growth after hair transplant.
4. In procedure precautions and time during surgery is equally critical for good results. Grafts should not get dry and be kept in adequate temperature for survival. At Monaris we use a special solution and temperature to preserve grafts. Grafts are delicate and special training is required to handle them in the procedure and during implantation. A lot of good results is dependent on the team and their training
5. Good technology, Experienced doctor, and dedicated team are key to the best results. Its easy to take and put the grafts back but it doesn’t grow back always. So everybody does FUE but results are always different. Patients should not get confused by looking at the number of grafts and the price of the procedure. Your scalp has enough grafts for a good hair transplant. Fancy numbers like 6000 grafts and extraction from beard and body to increase the number of grafts should not be done. Go for maximum of 3500 -4000 grafts in one session. Wait for results and do the another one after 4-6 months for best hair transplant results.
Sir please send me full detail about hair transplant..and costing also..whom should do it and proper age for it…
Pls call us at +919818642643 or write us at email@example.com